About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Monday, April 27, 2009

Macro Monday Apple Blossoms









Find more Macro Monday pictures at Lisa's Chaos

I'll try and visit everybody as soon as possible, but I am in the process of installing a new PC right now, and I'm still trying to figure out how everything works ( or does not work, aarrrgh)
Bear with me, okay?

18 comments:

quilly said...

Sigh.

Still wanting a camera lens!

Dr.John said...

Those pictures were such a wonderful way to start the morning.

margie said...

loving those colours. beautiful.

Nicole said...

Now the latest of my unidentified blossoms are Ided. Thanks :)

Beautiful macros, I love the softness and tenderness here.

United Studies said...

I'm baaack!

Lovely photos, as usual! I love close-up shots of flowers, they have so many little details.

Avril said...

Wow !!! Beautiful !!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Beautiful close ups!! They look like Morning Glory's. Have a great day!!

Sherrie

MaR said...

Amazing and beautiful macro shots! I couldn't possible install a pc myself. I can only switch it on and off, lol.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flower... gorgeous shots of the center!
I'll bet them smell amazing as well!
mine is here
http://aguthrieimages.wordpress.com/2009/04/27/blue-macro-monday/

Prospero said...

Hi. Nice macro shots. Good luck with your computer. My heaven is in Bermuda.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm why did my google reader not pick this up...Shucks...well at least I found these gorgeous pictures. It is truly a great way to start the week off right. Beautiful :)

Jientje said...

@ Quilly: that I can believe! Didn't you get one for your birthday?
@ Dr John: I'm glad I could brighten your day a litle!
@ Margie: thanks!
@ Nicole: soft and tender,exactly !
@ Jacki: Yaay!! Welcome back!!
@ Avril: thanks!
@ Sherrie: a great day to you!
@ Mar: It was very stressy, but I made it in the end!
@ aguthrieimages: They don't really smell though?
@ Prospero: Bermuda, wow!
@ Thom: Your Google reader was playing tricks? Hmmm! But it can't fool you, can it?

Momisodes said...

Oh my. these are gorgeous! Are these orchids? They're beautiful :)

Susanne said...

Such a pretty color.

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Love Melissa

Willow said...

Amazing Macros! Love em!

Unknown said...

If the blooms are any indication then you will have many tasty apples before long! Great macros!

Lulda Casadaga said...

Just lovely. These trees are blooming here and there is one right down the street in full bloom! Don't ya just love Spring?!

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive