Where did that week go? It’s a good thing I’m participating in this meme to look back at the week that has passed. Time seems to fly by so fast those beautiful moments would risk fading into oblivion if it wasn’t for Friday’s Fave Five.
1. Our Easter brunch. Healthy and low calorie food, perfect for our diet. We had celery and radishes with a low fat cheese and herb dip, salsify with smoked pork, scrambled eggs on toast and oatmeal pancakes with strawberries for dessert.
2. The first asparagus of the season. None taste better than the first!
3. That cute terrine with the duck I bought at the garden fair. A unique piece at a very reasonable price, I even got it 3 Euros cheaper!
You can see better pictures of it here.
4. Oysters and champagne, a delicious treat at the garden fair. I LOVE oysters!
5. No chocolate for us this year, as we’re both on a diet. Instead my hubby got me these long lasting orchid flowers as an Easter gift.