About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Monday, August 30, 2010

Macro Monday, Prince Frog

 

mm

 

This is the latest addition to the small collection of frogs I own. I bought it at Macey’s in Chicago last year, and it was not until weeks after I bought it that I discovered I could actually open it!

 

IMG_2310bc

IMG_2316bc

IMG_2321bc

 

IMG_2313bc

IMG_2314bc

 

Discover more Macro Monday pictures from all over the world at Lisa’s Chaos.

14 comments:

Marina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marina said...

Although I don't like frogs, this one is cute and shine. What do you think, if I kiss him he'll turned to be a prince?(LOL)
Thanks for the site! I'll put it in the translator and I'll read everything in greeks!!!

*Sorry for the previous delete. I had some mistakes and I had to delete it and write it again! I hear French, I write English and I speak Greek!!!! Isn't that a mess or what???

Cindy said...

The frog is just lovely, I have a few frog pins, hope you have a great week. take care.

Wanda..... said...

He is a jewel, Jientje, he reminds me of a turtle I have!

Anonymous said...

Prachtig ding!

Wendy said...

Such a gorgeous frog! I love those little jewel boxes.
Great macro shots!

Ballerina Girl said...

he is adorable! What a prince :)

BG

Carletta said...

He is adorable Jientje!
I love that fourth shot. I feel like he's staring at me with his eyes.
A beautiful little treasure.
Looks like you had fun photographing him. :)

Carletta@Carletta's Captures

Unknown said...

Now isn't he a prince? Just the thing for a princess ...

Loree said...

Did you kiss him to see if he would turn into a prince? LOL

Unknown said...

He is adorable! Pretty funny that you just found out he opens. Did I tell you my mom collects frogs too?

Unknown said...

I love him! What a fun collection! I love little fairies, a frog would really add to the collection.

spacedlaw said...

A cute creature. Aren't you tempted to kiss him to see if he might not change into a cloisonné prince?

Anonymous said...

A true prince!

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive