About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer Stock Sunday, Ice, Ice Baby …

 

Summer Stock Sunday JPEG

 

 

IMG_6352bc

 

Nothing represents Summer more than ice cream. This was one of the best I had this Summer. It had rich dark chocolate, rum and raisins and tiramisu flavor and we ate it in Bonnieux, while enjoying the view on the Mont Ventoux.

Summer Stock Sunday is hosted by Robin at Around the Island.

8 comments:

The Retired One said...

The perfect photo to represent summer...loved this one!

Gattina said...

Looks yummy ! we started to eat "Straciatella" icecream from Carrefour, delicious when it was so hot. Now it's cold at least to me !

Dianne said...

fancy ice cream is such a treat!!
beautiful shot

Robin said...

Oh my goodness, I think I just gained two kilos from looking at that, it looks utterly divine.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

bj said...

awesome photo...

Auntie E said...

Love your new look. that ice cream sounds good.
My Ruby link for you

reg said...

This looks amazing, just beautiful

Stephani Cochran said...

Love this shot! It looks like I could stick a spoon right into my screen and eat it!

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive