About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weekly Winners, Biking Along

 

We took another bike tour yesterday.
An excellent way to explore the country side and find photo opportunities.

IMG_2112bc

 

IMG_2126bc

 

 
 IMG_2133bc

 

IMG_2153bc

 

IMG_2148bc

 

honey bee


More Weekly Winners at I am Lotus.

13 comments:

Kristi said...

Beautiful shots, Jientje!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. Looks like you had a fun time on your bike ride.

Paz

Tara R. said...

I love the windmill! The countryside is so idyllic. Your bike ride must have been very peaceful.

James said...

Beautiful collection of photos.

A Lady's Life said...

Heavenly fields, lovely windmill, and a winding river that looks very deep.:)

Wanda..... said...

Looks like the windmill might have red sails ot streamers at times! Wonderful photos, Jientje.
~Wanda

Sarah said...

Love the windmills...

Heather said...

Wow, those are some gorgeous countryside shots-- INCREDIBLE!

The Retired One said...

Wow, that bee one is fantastic...and of course the windmill is breathtaking too!

Pat said...

You sure saw some beautiful things on your ride! What gorgeous photos! I love the windmill!

Meg @sleepynewmommy said...

You are so talented! I love every single one of those pictures!

Suki said...

Your photos look like postcards!! So beautiful.

Denise @ Musician's Widow said...

I love that windmill!!!

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive