About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ruby Tuesday, Windmill Sails

 

ruby-slippers-door-stop_copy

 

IMG_2826bc

 

Windmill at Bokrijk Museum Park. I love the red edge on its sails, it makes a perfect Ruby Tuesday picture, don’t  you think? 
Ruby Tuesday is hosted by Mary the Teach at Work of the Poet.  

12 comments:

Robin said...

Lovely shot. I'm looking forward to shooting windmills too when I visit friends in Holland this weekend.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

A perfect Ruby Tuesday picture.

GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

Learned that the arms are called sails!

Leora said...

We are not used to seeing windmills - this is a lovely view of a dramatic structure.

Auntie E said...

I remember seeing the windmill of the Netherlands. That is a fond memory of my Life in Europe.
My Ruby Tuesday Link for you

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Around and around
churn a thousand windmill blades,
keeping lowlands dry.


Angel of Mercy

Gattina said...

Wow, very impressive windmill !

Loree said...

I love windmills.

A Lady's Life said...

I agree with Loree here. Love windmills.:)

Unknown said...

I love the shot. Heavenly.

Junneth said...

Great shot! I have not seen a true windmill only in picture and this one is perfect!
http://junnethllesisblogspotcom-junneth.blogspot.com/

Brenda said...

Beautiful shot of the windmill. I love the distressed wood.

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed