This is a quickie, I’m going out with my husband later today so I really don’t have that much time to blog, but it’s been such a good week that I did not want to miss Friday’s Fave Five again! Find other people’s favorites at Susanne’s Living to Tell the Story.
1. My mother’s health. She’s doing great after this scary episode in her life. (Read more about that here.) She saw her oncologist earlier this week and he said she does not need to have chemo. Yaaay! So I guess we can all leave this behind us right now. Wednesday was the last time I went over to Mom’s to cater for my parents, she’s taking over her own household again and that’s just wonderful! I am going to miss this though, I LOVED taking care of them!
2. A day out in Gent with my friend Nana and my sister Bientje. They’re both such good company, we had a lovely time!
3. The bike tour with my husband. That little bit of exercise did us both good.
You can see the pictures I took here.
4. The Mojito we drank, a very refreshing cocktail, a real treat on a warm day.
5. We bought bike maps covering a couple of different regions in Belgium. We’re planning on going out with our bikes more often, and we don’t want to get lost! I’m really looking forward to this!