About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

29 Years Ago Today ...






It's been 29 years today since my hubby and I started sharing our lives together.
It seems like only yesterday. Where did those years go?
We've been through so much together, and I still love him to pieces!




Ruby Tuesday is hosted by Mary the Teach at Work of the Poet.

12 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband, Jientje.

Marina said...

Happy Birthday to your...relationship!!!
Look next to you, at your baby-girl, to see where all these years went!
How wonderful you're still in love!!!

The French Bear said...

Happy Valentine's Day, a day late but still happy, and a big Happy Anniversary!!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary, Jientje. To you and Ivan. Many, many happy returns of the day.

Ballerina Girl said...

Happy Anniversary...
cheers to many more wonderful years together!

BG

Colleen said...

That's so sweet. Happy Anniversary!

Loree said...

Happy anniversary. Wishing you many more together.

Carletta said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!
Love the pics below too.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Enduring love is certainly something to celebrate!


BEDTIME?

A woman who always saw red,
Could not get it out of her head;
Her dreams were red-hot,
Although she was not
Exactly Miss Scarlett in bed.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Red Umbrella

A Lady's Life said...

Thats so wonderful. I am the same
I can't imagine living without him :)

Unknown said...

AHHHHHH happy anniversary a day late! Hope you had a wonderful day together! I love it when a couple can stay married for that long...it truely is something to be said of now a days!

Jay at The Depp Effect said...

I'm late, but I want to wish you happy anniversary too! Twenty-nine years is getting to be quite an unusual feat, isn't it? It's sad but it's true.

I have a few anniversaries on you yet. Married in 1976 and yes, I still love him to bits too!

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed