- Antwerp, Belgium
- Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother, not a grandmother,I don't know if I'll ever be, but I'll let you know in due time! Oh and um ... I am a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!
Heaven is in Belgium
Friday, April 1, 2011
Friday's Fave Five, Easter Decorations and Bike Tours ...
Another week has passed and it is now time to look back and share some of it's highlights.
Time for another Fave Five, hosted by Susanne at Living To Tell the Story.
It's been a very nice week. The weather has been warm and summery at the beginning of the week, with only a little bit of rain and cold spells yesterday.Well, it's only April first today I can truly say we have been spoiled by the month of March!
1. The nice weather made me spend more time outside. I even did my ironing outside on the patio. I love to iron and listen to the birds chirping, I think it's very relaxing!
2. Spring cleaning, cleaning out closets and decluttering, Spring seems to do that to you and I love it!
3. I put up my easter decoration and it looks lovely. I've decorated with eggs, a collection of chickens, easter bunnies, flowers in bright colors ... it looks lovely and fresh!
4. bicycle tour with my friend. We made a big tour on Tuesday and sat down to enjoy a glass of wine afterwards.
5. Artichokes. I ate my first artichoke of the season and loved it!
What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter
- ► 2012 (113)
- ▼ April (4)
- ► 2010 (198)