- Antwerp, Belgium
- Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother, not a grandmother,I don't know if I'll ever be, but I'll let you know in due time! Oh and um ... I am a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!
Heaven is in Belgium
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Weekly Winners, I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!!!
It's been a while, I know ...
I haven't spent as much time as I should have behind my computer, because life sort of took over. I was just too busy to get anything posted!
We just got back from our annual holiday in Provence, France about a week ago and I took loads of pictures there. Now, it would be a real shame not to share them. That's why I joined
today, with a random selection of photos from our holiday...
We had a real wonderful time ( as always), I really love everything about Provence ...
The lavender fields
tiny mountain villages ...
and even smaller village chapels
The people and the marchés de Provence
and their amazingly fresh produce ...
which you can cook such colorful and tasty meals with!
No wonder Van Gogh loved it so much, so do I!!
What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter
- ► 2012 (113)
- Weekly Winners, Textures and Reflections
- Friday's Favorite Five, Sunshine and Rain
- Street views in Provence, Bonnieux (2)
- Midweek Blues, The Scent of Lavender
- Weekly Winners, Gourmet Dinner
- Friday's Fave Five, Good Food, and a Good Book
- Street views in Provence, Number Thirteen
- Midweek Blues, Lavender Fields
- Ruby Tusday, Strawberries from Carpentras
- Scampi Diavolo Fuoco AKA Devil's Fire Shrimps
- Weekly Winners, Pastis and Flowers ...
- Friday's Favorite Five, It's Good to be Back!
- Street views in Provence, Bonnieux
- Midweek Blues, Shopping at the Farmer's Market
- Ruby Tuesday, from Provence with love ...
- Weekly Winners, I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!!!
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2010 (198)