Just a quickie to let you know I'm doing well.
I really got to get to the airport in time, and Mr Google really is not cooperating!
Got to go,
really cannot afford to miss another plane.
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother, not a grandmother,I don't know if I'll ever be, but I'll let you know in due time! Oh and um ... I am a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!
Heaven is in Belgium
What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter
- ► 2012 (113)
- ► 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (198)
- Macro Monday
- Weekend Reflections
- The Trick or Treat Pizza Party
- Macro Monday, As Seen at the Lighthouse
- Weekend reflection
- Friday’s Fave Five Melli and Mom and the lighthous...
- I’m Baaaaaack!!!!!
- Got to go!
- My nickname Jientje
- Macro Monday
- Weekly Winners, Sense and Nonsense about Halloween...
- ▼ November (12)