About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Energy

Doel, Antwerp



Project 366 #58

5 comments:

Tara R. said...

The juxtaposition of the windmill and the nuclear towers make this a very intriguing shot.

fotorantje said...

Doel, daar had ik het dit weekend nog over met iemand :-)
wist niet dat er een molen stond

Cindy said...

I love the shot, I have always been a huge fan of windmills. have a great week. hugs.

maggie said...

Wow. What a great shot. Like Tara said, I love the juxtaposition.

Unknown said...

I like the looks of the beautiful windmills much better. Sad...so sad....and it is so sad that the walls are tagged with grafitti. Is the windmill owned by someone? Did they turn it into a shop or anything? I love windmills.

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive