About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Monday, November 19, 2012

Autumn 2012






The last two weeks have been rather busy around here,  that's why I haven't gotten round to posting the rest of my pictures from that gorgeous photo walk yet! The weather has been dull, rainy and gray since then, and that's a pity. The leaves haven't all fallen just yet, and their colors are still gorgeous. I have the afternoon all to myself today, so I'm gonna see if I can take some more Autumn pictures. I'm sure It won't be the same without the blue sky, but I'm gonna try it anyway!  




  
 
















5 comments:

21 Wits said...

It's kind of amazing how we can both have shared pretty much the same dull grey days and be so many miles away. While just a thousand or few hundred away in another part of the United States, they had beautiful sunny days and big fluffy clouds floating over head. I'd say even in all the grey you shot some awesome views- a nice autumn even in it's pale sense- it's all nature and all lovely right!

Lindalu said...

so peaceful and pretty! A bigger picture of the walk I went on last week at a local park. Just takes your breath away doesn't it!

Cindy said...

Oh I would be using my walker and able to get around, We are too get more snow this week, so your pictures make me smile. don't get me wrong I like the snow too, but love fall better. have a great week.

The Retired One said...

Gorgeous, Jientje! I am trying to start reading my fav. blogs again and to post again on my own blog...had to peek in at your autumn photos for sure! Missed reading your blog and making my own blogposts for sure! I finally got it straight and now have to pay to put my images on my own blog but did it anyway because I missed it. LOL

Jay at The Depp Effect said...

That is all SO pretty! It's all grey and miserable here now, so I envy you that ... although it was some time ago, so maybe it's all grey and miserable there now, too!

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed