About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Monday, April 13, 2009

Macro Monday


A Macro Monday with a little Easter spirit.
I had some fun with my Easter bunnies yesterday. Enjoy!
Happy "day-after-Easter"!









Find more Macro Monday pictures at Lisa's Chaos!

24 comments:

Jama said...

That's a cute ornament! love it.

Unknown said...

These are fun!
The third pic looks like they are dancing :D

Willow said...

Yes, I can see you were having fun!

Gattina said...

Cute bunny and nice macro shots ! But
Fun Monday was about a strange dream (http://lilmouse.blogsite.org/ Jill) Lisa does the Macro Monday,! I think the Easter Bunny served you a little too much wine, hahaha !

Gattina said...

Sorry apparently I had too much wine ! I didn't see the thumbnail and only read Fun Monday, lol !

Jientje said...

@ Jama: I like them too!
@ Nicole B: Indeed, they do!
@ Willow: I did!
@ Gattina: I had so much fun, I named it Fun Monday, instead of Macro Monday! Thanks for telling me!

quilly said...

These are wonderful and I am jealous. I want my camera fixed!

june said...

Very cute fella :-) I particularly like the shot where his little pink nose is just visible on the left...

Becky said...

Are those your bunnies? Reall cute photos!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

So cute, Happy day after Easter to you too!

Avril said...

Love your bunnies!!! Looks like you have lots of fun!!! Yummy - those foodie shots - with friends and your lunch-for-one are mouthwatering!!!

Melli said...

Cute, cute, cuuuuuute!

kath said...

Sometimes the macro photography really does fool me. I thought they were huge until I noticed the pansy in the vase!
These are great, thanks for sharing.

Ladynred said...

These are beautiful macro shots.

Libby's Library said...

I love your Macro Mondays..it's always a surprise to see what you will post!

Jan said...

A great idea for your Macro Monday post.

Vicky said...

Would you just look at those expressions on their cute little faces? I see why you would choose these. Precious!

Anonymous said...

Lovely macros with an Easter bunny spirit!

Unknown said...

What great bunnies you have! Happy day after Easter to you! :)

Nessa said...

Great detail and wonderfully clear shots.

Anonymous said...

Very nice and what cute Easter Bunnies

Unknown said...

Now those are amazing!!

Dr.John said...

Loved the photography.

CameoRoze said...

Such fun subjects and great texture. Nice depth of field on that third photo.

Lovin' Macro Mondays,
Cameo @-->-->---

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive