Another week has gone by, the month of March is almost over…
I can never believe how quickly time flies! Friday again, time to list some of the favorite things of this past week.
1. New clothes. I went shopping for some new clothes last week and bought some new things in lovely Spring colors.
2. Little surprise gifts from my husband. When he comes home, holding his hands behind his back with that little twinkle in his eye, I can be sure he has a little surprise gift for me. It happened three times (!!!) this week! This time he got me the butterfly and the dragon fly garden decorations and a peony tree for the patio.
I’m such a spoiled brat!
3. A two hour photo walk in Bruges,
4. and a visit with my parents. My parents and my family all live in Bruges and the distance between us can be hard. You just don’t pop over for coffee anytime you want to. But this week I could, and I was able to surprise them with my visit. We had a lovely afternoon together.
5. My patio has really burst into color this week. Some of the daffodils are blooming for the second time, I had no idea this was possible!