So far, May has been very cold, rainy and windy. Some bright spells, but overall nothing like the warm weather we had in April. Although I do long for the sun to appear again, it’s still nice it to look back on the week that has passed and remember the good things. So join me and the others at Susanne’s Living to Tell the Story and share your Fave Five favorite things of the week!
1. A surprise visit from our daughter and her husband on Saturday. An excellent opportunity for me to get into the kitchen and prepare us something nice to eat and then spend some time at the dinner table together!
2. A new cookbook with loads of delicious calorie reduced recipes. I used a coupon in my weekly magazine which gave me a 10€ discount! I made a chicken salad for lunch yesterday which was really very very tasty.
3. Sparkling water Mojito style. I don’t add the sugar and the rum but I use lots of ice, lime juice and mint leaves to get a very refreshing drink.
4. A little visit and a guided tour inside Gaasbeek Castle on Sunday morning. Unfortunately I was not allowed to take photos inside the castle and it was raining outside, so there were not as many photo opportunities as I had wanted!
5. Lunch with a friend on Wednesday. Girl talk, something nice to eat and a glass of wine… Life is good!