It’s Friday AGAIN, the month of August is almost halfway. Time flies.
Time to look back and share the favorite things from the week.
1. The weather has been rather unstable this week, but turned out to be a lot better than predicted, so we were still able to enjoy the outdoors a lot.
I did a bike tour with my husband on Sunday and with a friend of mine on Tuesday and we managed to keep our clothes dry on both occasions!
2. Meetings with friends. A bike tour, a lunch appointment and a photo walk with three different friends of mine. It’s been a busy week!
3. Breakfast at my friend Nana’s. Our days are always too short so in order to get an early start we had breakfast together at her place, which was a real treat!
4. Ice cream cones. I had two this week! The one I had yesterday was one of the best I had in a long time. It had vanilla and speculoos (cookies) flavor. Yummie!
5. Coffee breaks. Nothing better than catching up with friends over a nice cup of coffee. There have been many this week!