Another week has gone by. I can’t believe it’s August already!
Time to look back on the week that has passed and highlight some of our favorite things by joining Friday’s Fave Five
This meme is hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.
1. Phone calls with my Mom. We’ve been phoning each other a lot more lately. I need to hear her at least every other day.
2. My husband’s new bike. No more hired bikes for us, we both have our own now!
We made another tour last Saturday. You can see the pictures here.
3. A little bit of camera fun in Lier while I was waiting for my husband. He had an appointment there so I made a little photo walk on my own. I enjoyed it.
4. Meatballs in tomato sauce. The weather has been a lot cooler these past few days, which made me crave old fashioned comfort food. Need I say more?
4. Patchwork and quilting class. We’re making a patchwork pillow in only four lessons. I learned how to quilt yesterday. The teacher even let me borrow her quilting hoop because they were out of stock at the shop. I would never have thought I would be able to pull this off - it looked so difficult at first - but I am, and it’s looking good!