About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Monday, August 16, 2010

Macro Monday, Piece of Cake

mm

 

Yesterday people in Antwerp celebrated Mother’s Day and this is the cake my hubby got me. It says “ Long live Mama” and it tasted as good as it looks!

 

IMG_2301bc

 

IMG_2302bc

 

IMG_2304bc

 

Macro Monday is easy to play, snap a macro (or any close-up) photo, and post it on your blog. Join the fun at Lisa’s Chaos.

10 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

Yummy! Happy Mother's Day to you!

BG

Anonymous said...

Awww how sweet - looks yummy!

Kala said...

Fabulous detail and looks delicious too!

Unknown said...

It looks REALLY good! Yum! Happy belated Mother's Day!

Loree said...

Oh my. That cake looks super delicious. Happy mother's day.

Wanda..... said...

I'm wonderiing if you shared! :)

United Studies said...

What a gorgeous cake! I wouldn't want to ruin it by cutting into it and eating it, though.

James said...

It must have been delicious because it sure looks good. A belated happy mother's day to you. :)

Chesney said...

Save me a piece....oh, this is too divine! Yummm....Happy mother's Day to you!

Carletta said...

What a unique cake!
A Happy Belated Mother's Day to you.

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive