September already, officially it’s still Summer, but it’s starting to look – and smell – a lot like Fall this past week.
1. Our weekly market is held on Saturdays so I took my shopping basket and went out to buy some fresh produce like fruits and vegetables. I also bought a roasted chicken which made a super easy and delicious Saturday lunch!
2. The Scottish Festival and Highland games we attended.
3. Guinness on draught. My favorite non Belgian beer! Yummie!
4. The little notes my husband leaves behind for me.
5. First day of school. I’m taking cooking classes this year. Our first meeting was yesterday and it looks like it’s going to be fun.