About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Thursday, February 9, 2012

"Our" Robin

Remember our robin? I was able to make some more photos of him, again this was shot right through my kitchen window!



Project 366 # 40

10 comments:

eileeninmd said...

It is a beautiful robin, lovely photos too. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Throw out some bread crumbs!! Robins don't usually do well in snow. There food usually lives in the ground - and when the ground is covered by snow? Hunger.

Nice shots, by the way. I wonder if he is as surprised by the snow in that shot as I am.

Unknown said...

"Their food" - not "There food". Sometimes I am so stupid.

A Lady's Life said...

Oh soo cute.

FilipBlog said...

Roodborstje in de sneeuw in Belgie, een onmogelijke combinatie. Super foto's.

Groetjes,
Filip

Gattina said...

How cute, all puffed up ! Rosie would like it, hehe !

Loree said...

I'm glad you've 'adopted' him. He is so sweet and cute.

Wanda..... said...

Very lovely photos of the little Robin, Jientje!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful bird, indeed! Lovely photo.

fotorantje said...

leuk hé als je de gelegenheid krijgt ze te fotograferen
mooi vastgelegd!

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive