Another week has passed.
What did I just say? Twenty six letters, that's THIRTEEN weeks!
This week we have reached the final two letters of Melli's Alphabet!
It was fun doing, even if it took me some time to get into it at first.
BUT ... we did it, we made it all the way through till the end!
I made a small selection of the Y's I found over the weeks, but I have only one picture for Z.
Most of the Y's are photographed at the beguinage of Leuven, the one on the top right is from Gent. I found my Z's at Antwerp Station last week. I think it's perfect for the final photo because it pictures how "time flies" when you're having fun!
.... And maybe this could be an idea for a new challenge, I don't know, it just hit me!
You might all know how much I love vocabulary, so I thought maybe we could do idioms?
Each of us pick an idiom - to our own liking - and we illustrate it with a picture.
I suggest we follow the alphabet once again?
Okay, I'll show you what I mean:
A is for "Apple pie order"
Since everybody asked about the apple pie yesterday, here they are, in perfect apple pie order!
The top ones are are all apple pies, and the bottom one is a cherry pie. They were all home made. The cherry pie at the bottom of the picture was made by my sister Lena, the second one was my "American" pie, the third one was a delicious apple lemon pie, and the top one was an apple banana crumble made by my daughter.
So there, maybe that would be an interesting idea for a new challenge?
Tell me what you think, okay?
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother, not a grandmother,I don't know if I'll ever be, but I'll let you know in due time! Oh and um ... I am a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!
Heaven is in Belgium
What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter
- ► 2012 (113)
- ► 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (198)
- Sweetsauer's Photo Scavenger hunt.
- Quilly'sThree Word Thursday
- ABC in idioms, A and B
- Ruby Tuesday, Raindrops
- Macro Monday Apple Blossoms
- Weekly Winners, Don't Sit under the Appletree ...
- Around the World in 80 Clicks. Mama ...
- Fave Five, Life can be Beautiful ...
- Quilly's Three Word Thursday
- Anouncing a New Photo Challenge
- Rubies from Bruges. Again!
- Macro Monday Stop Bugging me!
- Weekly Winners Fun in the Kitchen
- Saturday Something ...? American Apple Pie.
- Fave Five, Friends, Family and a Birthday.
- Sepia Scenes meets Three Words Thursday
- Melli's ABC Challenge, Y and Z
- Ruby Tuesday An Apple a Day ...
- Macro Monday
- Weekly Winners, All Things Sweet ...
- You know ... I've been thinking ...
- Friday's Favourite Five
- Quilly's Three Word Challenge
- Melli's Alphabet Challenge, W and X
- Rubies from Bruges
- Fun Monday, Holiday in Provence
- Weekly Winners, Nothing Much ...
- Walk on ...
- Friday's Fave Five
- Sepia Scenes Spring in Antwerp
- Melli's ABC challenge U and V
- ▼ April (31)