I can’t believe it’s Friday again, this week seems to have whizzed by almost as fast as a vacation does. Only one more week before we leave on holiday to France! Yaaay!
We’ve had some sun and some rain here in Belgium, but I have enjoyed the sunny days to the fullest.
1. A day off with my hubby. My husband needed to be in Ostend for his work and at the spur of the moment I decided to drive along with him. While he was working I made a long photo walk and after that we took the rest of the day off together.
It was such a gorgeous day to be out and about at the beach and there were countless photo opportunities!
2. Walking barefoot in the sand at the beach, and feel the warm sand between my toes. A real Summer feeling.
3. The fresh fish and shrimp I bought at the fish market. Fresh fish straight from the fishing boats, delicious!
4. Fresh asparagus and biological vegetables straight from the farmer. Nothing compares.
5. Yesterday was a very busy day as well. The Boutis quilting class I took in the morning went great. Boutis quilting is a lovely needlework technique, you can make such pretty things. I’m making a heart shaped hanger, a slightly different one from the one pictured above. At the end of the afternoon I had my pedicure appointment and my youngest sister came over for coffee after lunch. We don’t live close enough to each other to be able to pop over for coffee any time we want to, but she needed to be in the neighborhood for her work. It took her three hours to get home again due to traffic jams and such but it was worth it she said!
As you can see I had a lovely week, packed with all kinds of fun stuff!
How was yours?