About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Window Views, Window In Bonnieux

 

 

window_copy

 

IMG_6779bc

 

I found this pretty window in Bonnieux, a tiny perched village in Provence, France. Click the link above to learn more about Bonnieux, or find more pictures from this lovely village here.

 

To see more windows – and doors – from all over the world, visit Window Views, hosted by Mary the Teach

9 comments:

Rob Siemann said...

Very pretty

Anonymous said...

It's definitely the flower that makes the window sill look so pretty.

CJ xx

Christie, Describe Happy said...

This window is so delightful! I adore the flowers and lace curtains. But I also can't take my eyes off the texture of the stone and wood. Good find!

The French Bear said...

Very beautiful....I would love to paint this scene....maybe it's the pink flower and the lace.....what a charming setting!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Linnea said...

Now that's a charming and pretty view! I wonder what the view looks like from inside out!?

Loree said...

SO pretty. I love the pink hydrangea on the window sill.

Pat said...

I love the lace curtains and the pink flowers are the finishing touch!

kayerj said...

love the lace :)

ASSA said...

Lovely photo!

Great with the lace and the flower.

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive