So here we go …
1. That lovely pink sunrise I saw yesterday. The minute I saw this gorgeous pink and purple glow I got my camera out and shot a few pictures. From where I am I cannot see the actual sun, but I did enjoy all the beautiful colors in the early morning sky.
It really made my day!
2. We went out and had a lovely walk in a beautiful park near Antwerp on Sunday.
I took my Big Guy ( my Canon 40D ) along and really enjoyed all the wonderful colors and photo opportunities fall had to offer! After the walk we had some warm apple pie and I sipped my first hot wine of the season.
3. When I got home I made some fresh onion soup with lots and lots of cheese on top! We drew the curtains, made a nice fire in the fireplace and lit some candles.
Life is so good!
4. I’ve been looking for it ever since an American friend of mine told me about it and it’s been over a year ago now! Wrigley’s 5 chewing gum is finally available in Belgium. It’s the only chewing gum that does not loose it’s flavor after two minutes.
She was right, I like it a lot!
5. The gourmet meal me and my friend Annie cooked on Saturday. The picture in the bottom right was our main course, venison with endive mash and a little salad with red beets and apple. The meat was cooked just right and we made a lovely sauce to go with it, it was heavenly!
As you can see, I had a lovely week, how was yours?