About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Weekend Reflections, At the Arboretum 2

Another reflection I saw at the arboretum.

Project 366 #42

7 comments:

LadyFi said...

Just lovely.

EG CameraGirl said...

This is a magnificent reflection. Very nice!

fotorantje said...

krijg al zin om terug te gaan naar het arboretum, misschien in de lente of dan toch de zomer

Lea s Menagerie said...

Really wonderful, beautiful reflections!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie
Mississippi, USA

Tara R. said...

I love everything about this photo. So beautiful.

Carletta said...

Lovely reflections!
I like that spikey plant to the left.

Rob Siemann said...

Wow, that's beautiful!

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive