I first saw this at Thom’s. He stole it from I don’t know who, and then Melli nicked it too ( I think) and now it’s here …
Would that make me a thief, do you think?
1. Who was your FIRST date? That was Rik, I was only thirteen or fourteen, and he was eighteen. Oh boy was I in love with that guy!
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? I would love to, if I ran into him, but I haven’t seen him in years.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? That was at my grandfather’s on New Year’s day. It was a tiny glass of Elixir d’Anvers, that’s a yellow liqueur, with herbal extracts. I can still remember the burning feeling in my throat! He used to serve it with Jules Destroopere cookies (they’re still a classic in Belgium and I still LOVE them)
5. What was your FIRST car? That was not until the early nineties, when I had a Renault R9.
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? To Cork, Ireland.
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Sadly, I don’t see any of the friends I had as a kid because I moved from Bruges to Antwerp. I could look them up in Facebook if I remembered their names, but sadly, this is all very blurry to me.
8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time? Blurry memory, but I think it must have been my eldest niece Christine.
9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate. I never had a roommate. I did if you count my younger sister. We shared the bed and the room for years!
10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)? Just one? To live happily ever after. This should cover it, right?
11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? I’m going to take up photography classes. I want to learn how to do it. Yeah yeah, I hear you! I’m serious about that though!
12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with? Uuummm, no. I would have if they had let me though. I think.
13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why? Ballet classes. I always loved ( and still do) to dance.
14. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Reach for my keys.
Oh and um …. rabbit rabbit …