Friday again, time to share five favorite things from the week that has passed. It’s been a rather slow week, nothing major happened, but it’s still nice to look back on it.
1. The pancakes I made for brunch last Sunday. I had some leftover ricotta from my pasta dish and wanted to do something with it. I found this recipe at the English Kitchen and decided to give it a try. I served them with honey and they were delicious!
2. I got rid of my snow decoration and put up my Easter decoration. Spring is finally happening inside the house as well!
3. I made a photo walk on Wednesday afternoon, and found art in unexpected places.
4. I found a very special teeny tiny little coffee place. Coffees, teas, lattes and all kinds of hot chocolates, this guy makes a work of art out of any cup he serves. Especially the hot chocolates made my mouth water. I wanted to stick to my diet so I only had a tiny coffee with cinnamon, but it tasted great. Coffee with cinnamon is SO good!
5. On Thursdays my favorite magazine is in the shop. I really enjoy snuggling up on the couch with it, a cup of tea within reach …