- Antwerp, Belgium
- Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother, not a grandmother,I don't know if I'll ever be, but I'll let you know in due time! Oh and um ... I am a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!
Heaven is in Belgium
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Ruby Tusday, Strawberries from Carpentras
Strawberries from Carpentras are a real delicacy in Provence.
Not only do they taste great, they made a pretty picture as well!
More Ruby Tuesday participants at Mary's Work of the Poet.
What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter
- ► 2012 (113)
- Weekly Winners, Textures and Reflections
- Friday's Favorite Five, Sunshine and Rain
- Street views in Provence, Bonnieux (2)
- Midweek Blues, The Scent of Lavender
- Weekly Winners, Gourmet Dinner
- Friday's Fave Five, Good Food, and a Good Book
- Street views in Provence, Number Thirteen
- Midweek Blues, Lavender Fields
- Ruby Tusday, Strawberries from Carpentras
- Scampi Diavolo Fuoco AKA Devil's Fire Shrimps
- Weekly Winners, Pastis and Flowers ...
- Friday's Favorite Five, It's Good to be Back!
- Street views in Provence, Bonnieux
- Midweek Blues, Shopping at the Farmer's Market
- Ruby Tuesday, from Provence with love ...
- Weekly Winners, I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!!!
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2010 (198)