About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blossoming ...

We've had some very beautiful days with warm temperatures these past few weeks. As a result of that the trees are blossoming much sooner than they normally would.
I LOVE Spring, don't you?


11 comments:

Moonrayvenne said...

Just gorgeous! I hope our weather starts to stay warm for awhile! (((HUGS)))

Wanda..... said...

That made my heart sing!!!

Unknown said...

More than Spring itself - I love what you do with it.

Christie describeHappy said...

Yes, I love spring!! So nice to see blossoms opening! I adore your snow drop banner too! Lovely!

Rob Siemann said...

That's an excellent macro! Gorgeous!

Loree said...

Yes, spring is definitely my favourite season.

A Lady's Life said...

This is such a gorgeous shot. You did well lol

Susanne said...

So beautiful. Hopefully that's in store for us pretty soon too!

Kay Masingan said...

so beautiful..spring must be wonderful but sadly we don't have 4 seasons in SAbah...:)

Jay at The Depp Effect said...

YES! I love spring!! Our grass is more pink than green right now with all the fallen blossom from our neighbour's ornamental prunus tree. I love it! They are caught in the spider webs, the conifers, the geraniums and everywhere! And the apple tree smells exquisite.

That looks like a plum blossom?

Barbara said...

Spring is my favorite time of the year. Such beauty awakens from the wintery sleep.

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed