About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Monday, April 12, 2010

Macro Monday, More Textures …

 

mm

 

I had some fun with textures in wood from a chopped down tree trunk …

IMG_1747bc  

IMG_1714bc

 

IMG_1696 bc

 

 

More Macro Monday at Lisa’s Chaos.

17 comments:

Moonrayvenne said...

You always bring us such wonderful pics! I love seeing all your work. You make everything so beautiful! (((HUGS)))

Colleen said...

The second shot is my favorite. I'm loving the idea of playing with textures. Maybe I'll give that a try one of these days.

Ballerina Girl said...

Nice photos...the colors are beautiful. I really like the first one!

BG

Kim, USA said...

It's beautiful macro shots!! Happy MOnday!

MacroMonday-The Bug

Kala said...

Lovely colors in these photos.

Mar said...

Fantastic macro shots!!

James said...

They are wonderful. You did a great job of focusing on the textures.

A Lady's Life said...

I love textures. Today even on tv you are able to see the actors skin pores which you were never able to see before.
It makes them more real people and the audience can relate better to them as a result.:)

Anonymous said...

I like them all but the last one draws me in. Lovely series.

The Retired One said...

These certainly have a LOT of texture...wonderful shots!!

Loree said...

I love all the different textures. Gorgeous photos.

jay said...

Ooooo! LOVE the second one! I'd be tempted to frame it!

I like the way you have it slanted across the frame.

Robynn's Ravings said...

Aren't macros amazing? They let us see what we would absolutely miss otherwise. Lovely. :)

Unknown said...

Very, very nice!

Unknown said...

i like the second photo, the texture is somewhat amplified and well defined.

Unknown said...

I always love visiting your posts. Even dried wood or branches can come to life through your camera! Great job!

"Lillagul" said...

Lovely pictures !

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive