- Antwerp, Belgium
- Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother, not a grandmother,I don't know if I'll ever be, but I'll let you know in due time! Oh and um ... I am a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!
Heaven is in Belgium
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Sepia Scenes. Whining and Dining
Overhere, Jientje ! I'm here!!
Zoom in will you?
Have you seen my Mom, Jientje?
My nephew says I'm always hungry.
But I think HE is always sleepy.
I wish she would come .
Because I'm huuuuun-gry!
I am trying to figure out how to do this myself.
But I'm not quite there yet.
When I grow up .... I'm gonna ... I wanna ...
But... but .... I'm huuuuun-gry no-ow!
Where the hell is she?
Oh wait, I think I see her. There you are Mom.
I'm hu ...
O gee thank you Mom.
That was tasty.
When will you be back?
Look for more Sepia Scenes here.
What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter
- ► 2012 (113)
- ► 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (198)
- Friday’s Fave Five The Best Things in Life …
- Laundry Day …
- A Thousand Words in Idioms, Almost there ...
- The Ballroom of Waltz
- Macro Monday, Come On Baby Do the Juke Box Jive
- Summer in the City
- Like Old Friends …
- Friday’s Fave Five, Let’s Have a Blast!
- Holy Cow!
- A Thousand Words in Idioms, U and V
- There Is a Place in my Heart …
- Forgive Me If I Make You Drool All Over Your Keybo...
- My Grandmother’s Village, Sweet Memories of Summer...
- All Things, Great and Small …
- Friday’s Fave Five, Treasures …
- Booby Wonderland ...
- A thousand words in Idioms, S and T
- Ruby Tuesday Birds of a Feather
- Macro Monday, Play Me
- At the Market …
- Awards and Other Great News….
- Friday’s Fave Five Blog Heaven
- Sepia scenes, Different Playground, … New Toys …
- A Thousand Words in Idioms, Q and R
- When Window Views Meets Ruby Tuesday
- Macro Monday, I Just Want to Make Love to You .......
- Jeu de Boules in Saint Rémy
- Saturday Something,Like I Said, I Had a Great Week...
- Friday's Fave Five, the Holiday Edition
- Sepia Scenes. Whining and Dining
- A Thousand Words in Idioms, O and P
- ▼ July (31)