About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekly Winners, Opening Presents

 

 weeklywinnersnew

 

The highlight of the week was undoubtedly my husband’s 65th birthday.
I think I’ll just let the photos tell the story …

IMG_5985

 IMG_6035

 IMG_5994

  IMG_6010

   IMG_6047

  IMG_6078

   
IMG_6115

 

IMG_6136

 

IMG_6183

 

IMG_6186

 

 

More Weekly Winners at Sarcastic Mom’s.

14 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Happy birthday to your husband!

Wanda..... said...

I think your thoughtful creativity made your husband a little emotional Jientje! Nice!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Happy birthday to your husband. Great emotion you captured in the last shot.

Colleen said...

Great shots. It looks like you did a great job of making your husband's special day wonderful!

Tara R. said...

Happy birthday to your husband. He has a wonderful smile. That last shot is priceless.

Secret Agent Mama - Mishi said...

Happy Birthday to your love!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to you love :-)

The last one is my favorite. I think is says volumes.

Lena said...

O o o zus toch! Ben vééél te laat met mijn wensen voor Ivan, maar mijn kaartje is er wellicht wel geraakt zeker? Sorry hoor en voor Ivan: smak smak smak! Een hele dikke proficiat!!
Groetjes!!

kayerj said...

happy birthday!

Amy said...

Oh Happy Birthday to him! (I LOVE your header photo too.)

Carletta said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your husband!

Loree said...

Happy birthday to your husband.

Avril said...

Captured beautifully!!

Unknown said...

Your husband is the sweetest man! It looks like he had a wonderful birthday and that makes me so happy too! Happy belated!

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive