About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Explore. Dream. Discover

 

 


“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

 

 

See you when I get there!

23 comments:

lena said...

Laat ze je maar niet pakken hé zus!
Een veilige reis!! Dikke knuffel! XXX

RA said...

Beautiful quote! I'll see you through your pictures :). Have a great time.

Loree said...

Enjoy!! Wish I was coming with you but I guess I can't complain since I have just come back from Tuscany :)

Unknown said...

Safe travels - enjoy and have fun!!!

quilly said...

Yay! Safe but exhilarating travels!

Great post btw -- very inspired!

spacedlaw said...

Have a wonderful time. Take loads of pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful my Belgian Bombshell. See ya soon. Be safe and have fun. Oh gosh you and Melli YIKES...then you and Quily YIKES... :)

Wanda..... said...

Take care while you are exploring, dreaming and dicovering Jientje!

Nessa said...

Love the quote.

Have a wonderfabulous great time!

Wordless Wednesday - Now That's Scary

Avril said...

Bon voyage !! Come safely back!
Wonderful quote !! I know I've just got back but I would 'explore, dream and discover' somewhere new .. again .. now ..today!

Suki said...

Lovely quote! Enjoy yourself and keep us posted!

kayerj said...

you won't be dissappointed :)

Unknown said...

Yes ... see you when you get here. Anxiously awaiting ...

MaR said...

Great quote, enjoy your trip!!

Momisodes said...

What a perfect send off post. I just love that quote.

Wishing you safe and happy travels!

Amanda Moore said...

Have a safe trip!

Carletta said...

"Coming to America...."
Safe journey!

Libby's Library said...

Have a fantastic trip Jientje - I can't wait to see and hear all about it! Be safe!

Dr.John said...

I know you will enjoy your visit with Melli. Have a safe trip.

Maude Lynn said...

Have a lovely and safe trip!

Melli said...

Just quit discovering the same things over and over and over again! :)

Christine said...

I can hardly wait until you tell us all about your trip!!!!! Have the time of your life. Hug.

Unknown said...

What a great quote! I hope you're having a fabulous time!!

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive