About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ruby Tuesday, Same Place, Different Picture

 

ruby-slippers-door-stop_copy

I know I have posted this picture before, in another Ruby Tuesday post.

An old barn with a red fence, perfect for a Ruby Tuesday…
Not bad.


But the second time we drove past it, I was even more thrilled.
The barn was no longer the subject of the picture , it became an interesting background , a decor …



to photograph my models!
Same place, different pictures all together!

 

More Ruby Tuesday pictures from around the world at Mary’s Work of the Poet.

27 comments:

quilly said...

I love the way your models all lined up to be photographed! I bet they thought it was a beauty pageant!

BioniKat said...

The moos are just as interested in you as you are in them!

Anonymous said...

You and your cows LOL. I love it. Very well done my Belgian Bombshell. I think those cows liked you myself :) What you had some food to give them?

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I love the one black and white cow in the last picture. Great.

Leora said...

I do like your white friends (with the one black and white one, too). They look like they enjoy being models.

Wanda..... said...

A chorus line of cows...you certainly had their attention Jientje!

Joyce said...

Those cows are saying where are the cookies to go with our milk:) That would be a wonderful photo to place in ones kitchen.
Joyce

Dimple said...

Wonderful series. I think the cows were expecting something from you-were you waving a handful of grass to get their attention? Or maybe they were curious because this strange human was pointing a funny contraption at them!

moneythoughts said...

Cute.

Suki said...

Love the last picture. I wonder how you managed to convince the cows to stand up and go behind the red gate in the last pic!

Melli said...

LOL! From that first picture (which I also love the rusty roof by the way) I would have thought that barn was abandoned! It just has that look. And then the next shot you prove me WRONG! How great! Your models are LOVELY!

James said...

I love these pictures. The cows seem to like getting their pictures taken. This reminds me of some pictures that I took last week except there were sheep instead of cows.

The French Bear said...

Love the cows in the picture!!! I was looking at them thinking, I do love that barn, and then when I first glimpsed the cows, I was thinking, oh how delightful, and then I read your comments!!!! Ha ha great minds......
I am sorry I am so slow about the award, I will try this week to post about it.... I am so slow!!!!
I so love this photo, something about the red and the cows!!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Caution/Lisa said...

You actually make the animals look cute and sweet! Then again, I think you could make anything look cute and sweet.

Unknown said...

I've been looking at the last shot. There has GOT to be a funny caption there, somewhere ....

RA said...

Very interesting to see how different it became with these lovely models :). I love all your shots. Have a wonderful week, Jientje.

Gattina said...

Oh my that barn looks really old and the poor cows are behind bars ? you brought them oranges that they came so close ?

kayerj said...

I think this may just be my most favorite picture ever! can I purchase an enlargement of the last one--the lovely white cows lined up at the gate. I absolutely love it :) Please, pretty, pretty please!

MaR said...

I love cows, there is something special about them.
Lovely shots for RT!!
Happy RT, mine is here!

Korie said...

Mooooo!

United Studies said...

Awww...how cute! They all wanted their glamour shot!

Carletta said...

Wonderful shots Jientje!
I think they wanted you to feed them. :)

I didn't think I saw your name over at Mr. Linky.
Hope you had a great Ruby Tuesday.
Carletta’s Captures.

Suburban Girl said...

I want that fence...and those animals! And that last photo is awesome! They are so in focus behind the fence...hard for me to do. (They don't smell do they? I don't smell anything, so I guess I still want them.)

Heidi said...

I just picture you sipping your morning coffee and crunching on that homemade biscotti, then grabbing your cap and coat and heading out for a day of picture making- every day. The cows are wonderful! It is a beautiful art filled life you lead over the waters, my friend.

Loree said...

Love the picture of cows. And the red fence is way cool.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your models! ;-)

Paz

Unknown said...

I love how curious they are. Such soft looking noses!

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive