- Antwerp, Belgium
- Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother, not a grandmother,I don't know if I'll ever be, but I'll let you know in due time! Oh and um ... I am a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!
Heaven is in Belgium
Friday, June 19, 2009
Friday's Fave Five from Provence
Five Favourite things from Provence, France:
The local markets.
( I'll introduce them to you tomorrow. Make sure you come back, they're worth it!)
All of this happens OUTSIDE !!
*Waving at you from Carpentras*.
(On Friday mornings we visit the weekly market at Carpentras)
PS: Click on the link to see the latest news on Carpentras. I have uploaded one of my pictures in the photogallery!
A bientot! See you later!
What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter
- ► 2012 (113)
- ► 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (198)
- Sweetauer's Photo Scavenger Hunt #2 With a Little ...
- I'm baaaaack!!!
- Summer Stock Sunday, This Made Me Smile,
- Saturday Something, Old Doors in France
- Fave Five, the French Edition ...
- When the Lady Smiles.
- Fontaine de Vaucluse, No Playground
- Ruby Tuesday French Undies
- Macro and Music Monday, Rock the Boat ...
- Summer Stock Sunday, Summer in Provence
- Saturday Something, Gig Street
- Friday's Fave Five from Provence
- Window Views in Saignon, La Provence, France
- Laundry Day
- Ruby Tuesday Poppies and Window Views
- Macro Monday, Pretty in Pink
- Summer Stock Sunday, Another Brick in the Wall
- .... Gone ...
- Friday's Favourite Five ... Going ... Going ...
- Sepia Scenes, People and Faces
- A Thousand Words In Idioms, M and N
- Ruby Tuesday Rain ... Go Away ...
- Macro Monday, An Eye For an Eye ...
- Weekly Winners, People and Faces ...
- Saturday Something I Think Should be Arrested.
- Friday's Fave Five, Life is Good.
- Sepia Scenes, How to Make a Traditional Beehive
- A Thousand Words in Idioms K and L
- Time for an Award ... How About Two? Twice?
- Macro Monday, A Snail Tale
- ▼ June (30)