About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday Something I Think Should be Arrested.

I'm a very busy girl this weekend, so please forgive me if I am not around to comment as much as I usually am or would like to. I'm going to use autopost to publish today's and tomorrow's post and I'll try to catch up as soon as I can, okay?
I'm a little bit too busy to be very inspired, so for this Saturday Something, I nicked a meme from Thom who stole it from somebody else last Sunday, who in their turn had stolen it too .
So there. I am officially a thief among thieves now. Maybe you should arrest me now?

One thing I am not. I am not a copycat, I have added my own answers. Enjoy ...?
Oh and um, I wrote this post yesterday. Any questions about tomorrow should really be about today.You know you will be reading them tomorrow, but I was writing this yesterday.

Confused? You should be. So am I.



1. Name one person who made you smile today: Only one? You must be kidding! Can't do that!
2. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Writing a blog post or reading blogs most likely.
3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Running an errand. Shopping for food for this evening.
4. What is your favorite candy bar? I try to keep away from candy bars as much as possible, so I seldom buy them. If I want something sweet I prefer having some dark chocolate. Dark Belgian chocolate. Yum.



5. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes.
6. What was the last thing you had to drink? A glass of South Australian Jacob's Creek.
7. What was the last thing you ate? A fruit salad.
8. The last sporting event you watched? Ummm???
9. Do you go to church every Sunday? No
10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? I like them both. Depends on the mood I'm in.
11. What are you doing tomorrow? We're going to have a brunch with some of the people from my husband's work.
12. What do you think of when you hear Australia? David Mc Mahon. You know, I have read this answer somewhere else too, and I thought "that's exactly what I'm thinking when I hear Australia"! Boy that man is popular!
13. Biggest annoyance right now? I don't get annoyed easily. Firefox isn't running! DUH!!
14. Last song listened to? What would I choose? Hmm. I think I'm in the mood for um ...
Robert Palmer! Every kind of people. I like that song. And that's what we bloggers are. every kind of people. Enjoy ...

















Every Kind of People - Robert Palmer

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house? MOI.




16. Are you jealous of anyone? No. We all have our share of the good and the bad. Why should I be jealous, or what for?
17. Is anyone jealous of you? I don't know.
18. What do you usually do during the day? Enjoying whatever it is I do, whether it's housework, blogging, or taking and editing pictures, I love it all.
19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? That would be a complete waste of time.
20. Are you thinking about someone right now? Yes, I think about lots of people all the time.



So there, I hope I have entertained you a little?

13 comments:

quilly said...

That was very entertaining, and I have never seen a dusting wand so artistically displayed. You do amaze me! I love dark chocolate, too! Heavenly. And, I hope you have a grand weekend. I know I don't need to tell you to take lots of pictures!

MaR said...

I am a dark chocolate person too :) I only use those disposable cloths to dust - yours is so cheerful! There is a saying in Spanish if you steal something from a thieve you have 100 years of amnesty... hope it makes sense !
Enjoy your busy weekend, I enjoyed reading your answers and looking at your pictures. It's nice to be back ;)

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Loved the answers, you are quite inventive and the diplomat with some.

RA said...

You have entertained me a lot with your answers, photos and song! Hope you'll have a great weekend, Jientje :). Have a wonderful time at all of your occasions.

The French Bear said...

Excellent answers!!! I can't imagine wasting time on the whole hate jealousy things, makes you wonder who came up with the questions and where was their head when they did! Kind of funny!!! You nailed a few right on the head!!!
Margaret B

Gattina said...

Sounds like an interview from "The Sun", lol ! but good answers !
I am a busy girl too, I am all the time plunged into my photos I think I have taken more than 1000 ! Fortunately I had my baby computer with me so I could sort them out already ! But what an awful weather here ! we had to put the heating on !

Anonymous said...

I've never been in Beguim, but your photo reminded me about the time I visit Paris - siting in a street caffe siping coffe with dark chocolate. That was the only time I enjoyed dark chocolate - I usually spend my money on cocoa loaded with sugar and milk fat:)I buy Belgium chocolate for Chrismas - they sell these beautiful boxes with sea shell shaped candy! Yum!

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Loved your answers, enjoy your weekend. See you when you get back.

Dr.John said...

Excellent answers but trully great for number 19.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes very much so. It is nice to have a giggle after working all day Jientje, and I am going to steal this Meme from you!

Anonymous said...

Excellent answers to this...you are indeed one busy woman I tell ya. Have a great weekend :) And thanks for the shout out :)

Leora said...

Your chocolate bar looks good. I liked your answers.

Guess what? We use the same maid service.

Jientje said...

@ Quilly: I will, believe me!
@ Mar: I'm glad you're back too!
@ Bill: Diplomat is my middle name.
@ Rosidah: The weekend is great so far, thanks!
@ The French bear: Yes, I wondered about that too! Three questions in a row about jealousy?
@ Gattina: Well, you live in Belgium you know?
@ Ellievellie: Yes, I know that brand of chocolate but I prefer back chocolate.
@ Bill: Yes, I can see that you loved them, LOL!
@ Dr John: Yup, that's how I feel.
@ Amanda: Have fun with it, I enjoyed doing this one!
Thom: Busy, yes. The weekend is great, thank you!
@ Leora: Most of us do!

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive