About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer Stock Sunday, This Made Me Smile,

Spotted in Buis-les-Baronnies.

If the car does not start, the driver could still walk, right?










If you take into account which state some French cars are in, this does not come as a complete surprise!

15 comments:

kayerj said...

LOL! great picture

Robin said...

How funny, he's definitely prepared for the worst.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Perhaps he just didn't want to forget them? Perhaps he dropped them and a kind stranger picked them up?
This looks like something that would happen to me...
They look like they have done as much travelling as the car has.

This Eclectic Life said...

Must have been some smelly shoes! Fun pictures. I like it when one has the camera and finds the whimsical.

Leora said...

Maybe he's related to the people that throw sneakers on lampposts on my block? Love the bee on the flower in your header.

Nessa said...

Them shoes need to be cleaned some how.

Ballerina Girl said...

Hahaha, have shoes AND car....so I can walk OR ride, what a great option!
I find your fotos to be so pretty Jientje...the doors, and keys below are just beautiful!

BG

Dianne said...

it has whimsy
whimsy is a good thing :)

Anonymous said...

No wonder the condition of the cars - we used to have the same pavement in my home town - we lost a halogen light from the vibration :) Sneakers on the mirror - pricless find - may be it is an advertisement trick - we look at every detail of that Citroen all over the world now :)

The French Bear said...

Haha..... love it, have shoes will travel....... nice pic!!!!
Margaret B

Anonymous said...

Photo tells quite a unique story.

Wishing you a scent-sational SSS!

Ptty

Tink *~*~* said...

Sometimes parents will hang their children's baby shoes from the rear view mirror - maybe this is a variation? BIG baby, though! LOL :)

Tink *~*~*

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO...great picture...you get some of the funniest pictures involving clothing LOL

Melli said...

LOL! I think the French are just IN to hanging things about! Undies... shoes... I'm waiting for the rest of the wardrobe to show up!

Gutsy Living said...

Funny photo. Did the gas cap get pulled off too? That's what it looked like to me.

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive