About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Laundry Day

Spotted in Mallemort de Comtat, last year ...

Notice anything strange here?
Can you see what the red sign says?

It says, "baignade interdit".
NO BATHING!


So what's with the underwear then?


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...too funny...were they yours? ROFLMAO :)

Marie Reed said...

hehehe! Cute undies!

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Really Thom, Jientje is too much of a Lady to leave her Knickers behind for all the world to see :)

Loved this Jientje, I see you are totally enjoying your Holidays.

Nessa said...

Didn't you peek into the fountain to see who was there?

Wanda..... said...

Beautiful fountain and decoration!

United Studies said...

Perhaps the person who left them wasn't bathing in the fountain. Perhaps they were doing something else.

Unknown said...

What concerns me is the fact that the undies are there - and there is no water in the fountain.

Melli said...

Ohhhhhhh too funny!

Christine said...

Oh my goodness! LOL

Robynn's Ravings said...

Uh, maybe they weren't bathing.....!

kayerj said...

I'm wordless ;P

Becky said...

So that's where I left them, been wondering bout that!! I have had the worst time trying to read your blog. Internet Explorer keeps aborting my mission! I haven't forgot you just that dang IE problem. A real pain in the royal patoot! Loved all the photos and your niece is gorgeous!

Becky said...

So that's where I left them!! Been wondering where I lost them! I'm having real trouble viewing your blog. Internet Explorer keeps aborting my actions. Love all the past photos and your niece is gorgeous!! I haven't forgotten about you, just this dang computer problem.

Maggie's Mind said...

Hahahahaha, that made me chuckle. ;)

quilly said...

What's the problem? The underwear weren't bathing. They were just hanging out -- and apparently so was someone else!

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive