About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Window Views in Saignon, La Provence, France

Window views in Saignon ... ( Click the link for a virtual tour and more pictures, it's worth it!)

We discovered Saignon two years ago, and it's a little gem. Lots and lots of beautiful alleys, old houses, fountains ... Perfect for a photo walk.







*Waving at you from the South of France*

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a picturesque place. And your photos are so beautiful. I love these.

Nessa said...

You capture such fun images.

Libby's Library said...

Waving back! I love saying La Provence, and Herbs de Provence. Makes me feel continental ;-)

maryt/theteach said...

Jientje, these window photos are frameable! Beautiful! Thanks for participating and sharing with us! :)

Becky said...

I just love being on vacation with you and seeing all the pretty sights! Thanks, Jientje!!

Anonymous said...

These windows posts are so excellent. I would have never thought windows could be so entertaining. Excellent my friend. I hope the vacation continues to be fun and exciting. I'm sure it is. Miss you :) Aloha

Gattina said...

and you are there now !
We are leaving tomorrow morning (19th) for 10 days to the Garda Lake (as usual) I know it by heart but once a year I have to sacrify myself, this time son and wife are coming too.
Hope internet works better than last year.
I did a lot of prescheduled posts too !

kayerj said...

just charming, my favorite of the day. Hope you can stop by to see my sepia scene and window views Thanks!

quilly said...

I love the view of the modern building in the window between the rustic shutters on the old one!

Melli said...

*waving back*
These are such PRETTY windows!

Grace Albaugh said...

I love these types of shots. Windows, doors, gates. They are my favorite.

Wanda..... said...

These buildings have such charm with their rustic oldness and worn paint...sparkling clean newly painted houses have their place...but these are more serene to me.
Beautiful photos Jientje...I love what you see!

Robynn's Ravings said...

OH THOSE COLORS AND FLOWERS!!! I always think you can't enthrall me more but you always do!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Oh how beautiful. I so wish I was where you are. It's been nothing but rain and barely 60 degree's (farenhight)here in gloomy New England for far to long

Heidi said...

The window w/the blue shutters and flowers, I'd like someone to paint that one right on my kitchen wall. I have an empty, canvas for it, right there in my breakfast nook.

Hope you are having a wonderful time, my vacation begins tomorrow!
Heidi

Kristin - The Goat said...

You're right, it was worth it to take a look at the website you linked. But your photos are just stunning! I hope you're having a grand time!

Anonymous said...

I need to take a Europen Vacation - you make me want to walk on these streets very much! Colors, flowers and the spirit you can find only in those parts of Europe. Thank you!

Avril said...

Waving back at you!

Beautiful!!! Absolutely stunning photos .. it's like being there! Just wish I was!!

Susanne said...

What is it about pictures of windows in Europe. They always bring a smile and yours are no expception. Beautiful!

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive