About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Friday, June 26, 2009

Fave Five, the French Edition ...


Friday again, and our holiday is coming to an end ...
I love everything about this beautiful region, so sharing five more favourite things is not hard at all!


Favourite shop in Saint Rémy: Entre Sel et Terre.
I love their wide range of salts and spices.

Colourful handbags and shoppingbags.

Pastis. My favourite aperitif. There is nothing like it.

Sunsets

The colour and the scent of a lavender field. I hope they are in bloom this year.
Spring was very cold last year, so we did not get to see any. This picture was taken two years ago somewhere in the area of Sault.

See you all again real soon!!

14 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Oh my I am drooling over this place...no wonder you love it so much. I'm surprised you were able to narrow it down to just five.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL...what a wonderful FFF. Hope you are having a great time :)

Unknown said...

It seems so long since you've been gone. I love the photos and stuff - but I want my Jientje back.

Gattina said...

Beautiful pictures ! are you back ? I am at the Garda lake right now and have nice internet connection and a beautiful little office, look on my writer cramps blog !

Nessa said...

I love apothecary jars and lavender.

Barbara H. said...

Beautiful pictures! Glad you're having such a great time.

Grace Albaugh said...

To be on holiday is such a treat. Would love to be there. Beautiful pictures.

quilly said...

I am enjoying your photos while you are gone, but missing you! I am sorry your vacation is coming to an end, but I want you to hurry home!

Willow said...

I too love love love lavender. It's my favorite scent. Oh to see whole fields of it! And the bags, oh yes. Love them too.

Have a happy weekend!

Dr.John said...

Beautiful pictures. Looking forward to your return

Wanda..... said...

Beautiful photos...did you buy a bag...I'm wondering...

Maggie's Mind said...

These are pure perfection! So very gorgeous. All of them. Love the colors of the bags.

Melli said...

How'd those poppies get in that Lavender field??? LOL! I LOVE those handbags! I'll take one of each!

Robin said...

Gorgeous photos, especially the handbag one - so very French!

Hope you're having a wonderful time.

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive