I'm a little bit too busy to be very inspired, so for this Saturday Something, I nicked a meme from Thom who stole it from somebody else last Sunday, who in their turn had stolen it too .
So there. I am officially a thief among thieves now. Maybe you should arrest me now?
One thing I am not. I am not a copycat, I have added my own answers. Enjoy ...?
Oh and um, I wrote this post yesterday. Any questions about tomorrow should really be about today.You know you will be reading them tomorrow, but I was writing this yesterday.
Confused? You should be. So am I.
1. Name one person who made you smile today: Only one? You must be kidding! Can't do that!
2. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Writing a blog post or reading blogs most likely.
3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Running an errand. Shopping for food for this evening.
4. What is your favorite candy bar? I try to keep away from candy bars as much as possible, so I seldom buy them. If I want something sweet I prefer having some dark chocolate. Dark Belgian chocolate. Yum.
5. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes.
6. What was the last thing you had to drink? A glass of South Australian Jacob's Creek.
7. What was the last thing you ate? A fruit salad.
8. The last sporting event you watched? Ummm???
9. Do you go to church every Sunday? No
10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? I like them both. Depends on the mood I'm in.
11. What are you doing tomorrow? We're going to have a brunch with some of the people from my husband's work.
12. What do you think of when you hear Australia? David Mc Mahon. You know, I have read this answer somewhere else too, and I thought "that's exactly what I'm thinking when I hear Australia"! Boy that man is popular!
13. Biggest annoyance right now? I don't get annoyed easily. Firefox isn't running! DUH!!
14. Last song listened to? What would I choose? Hmm. I think I'm in the mood for um ...
Robert Palmer! Every kind of people. I like that song. And that's what we bloggers are. every kind of people. Enjoy ...
Every Kind of People - Robert Palmer
15. Do you have a maid service clean your house? MOI.
16. Are you jealous of anyone? No. We all have our share of the good and the bad. Why should I be jealous, or what for?
17. Is anyone jealous of you? I don't know.
18. What do you usually do during the day? Enjoying whatever it is I do, whether it's housework, blogging, or taking and editing pictures, I love it all.
19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? That would be a complete waste of time.
20. Are you thinking about someone right now? Yes, I think about lots of people all the time.
So there, I hope I have entertained you a little?