Mahalo Thom, it's an honour to be one of your friends, so this award is much appreciated.
"These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and
be friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when
the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight
bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into
the body of their award."
2. Terri, from Ways I See the World, because I'm very much looking forward to meet her in real life in November.
3. Paz's New York Minute, because I love her pictures of daily life in New York city.
4. Carletta from ROUND THE BEND . She recently had a little break because she became a grandmother, and I'm very glad she's back now!
5. Jacki, at Moving at the Speed of Life because it was her birthday yesterday, and this is my way of thanking her for her friendship!
6. Brenda, at Brendas Blog from Paraguay Posting from San Francisco because of health issues. A very courageous optimistic person who always has something interesting to tell.
7. Nicole, at NicoleB Photography for her inspiring photography and interesting challenges she offers.
8. and finally Gabriel from Live from Waterloo. Visiting his blog always feels like being welcomed in his own family.
Creativity is what this blog is all about, so Mahalo, or thank you as they say in Hawaii.
And the blogs I'm tagging with this award are:
1. Kirsti at Mi Vida Ocupada: My Busy Life
2. Wanda at Moments of Mine
3. Jan at Murrieta 365
4. Lisa at Lisa's Chaos
5. Barbara at Whispering Photos
6. Mar at maremagnum
7. And Abe Lincoln at Gobsmacks
Their photography is something that inspires me each and every day.
But I'm a bit confused here, since I got this one twice, does this mean I have to name seven things twice, and tag seven blogs twice? OK, I think I will do that, so hold on to your hats, here we go again.
1. My camera. (of course)
3. The birds on my patio
7. Teddy bears
And the blogs I'm tagging are:
1. Word of the day! A very creative use of words and photography
2. Cpaphil Vintage Postcards a great blog with lots of old postcards
3 Art of Seeking another new blog I've been following recently
4. French Word-A-Day because I love France, and it's always useful to brush up one's languages.
5. Maggie's Mind another friend from the early days. She will soon be moving to Japan, I'm much looking forward to get to know more about daily life in Japan once she gets there.
6. This Irish Photograph. Pictures from Ireland, a country I love so much.
7. And last but certainly not least, Robin from Around The Island, because I like her words and her photography inspires me. And she has started this new Photo Challenge called Summer Stock Sunday. A very nice place to share and view Summer pictures.