About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Not so Wordless Wednesday

 

IMG_7983

 

I’m not feeling very well today. Some kind of Winter flu has gotten the better of me right now. Some medication, a lot of rest and gallons of tea with lots of lemon and honey should get me back on my feet again. Soon, I hope.

21 comments:

Nana said...

Het zit onder de mensen. Beterschap!

spacedlaw said...

Get better soon!

Unknown said...

Be sure to hold the mug of tea up close to your nose, between sips, in order to breathe in the moist vapors from the tea. Work wonders.

Be well, sweetheart.

Wanda..... said...

Ocean Saline Nasal Spray works wonders for me, Jientje...seems to help prevent colds as much as it soothes. I may be wrong, but I give it credit for not having been sick for years, since using it!

The Retired One said...

Take care, and rest as much as you can...we can wait for more photos....right now, spend time getting well~

James said...

I wish you all the best and a quick recovery.

Gattina said...

No wonder with this humid weather ! Take care of yourself and get better soon !

MaR said...

Oh, no!! feel better soon!!

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

moneythoughts said...

Since so many people have already wished you to get better soon, and I concur. Let me just say how lucky you are not to be in the States, where you might get visited by one of our bureaucratic "Death Squads" and they might take away your tea and honey! : )

Hope you get well real soon!!!

Joyce said...

Hope by the time you read this you are feeling a wee bit better. Happy Valentine's day too!
Joyce

Colleen said...

Feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, love. Take care and get plenty of sleep.

CJ xx

Korie said...

Feel better soon

Unknown said...

AHHH I hope you feel better soon. It seems like every weekend the weather is cold and wet and awful lately. I was not well last weekend and was held up in the house ALL WEEKEND! Why does that happen? I hope your weekend is better!

Pat said...

Take care of yourself and feel better soon. At least the tea looks inviting!

Moonrayvenne said...

I'm sorry you are feeling under the weather. I hope you feel better soon! (((HUGS)))

kayerj said...

hope you get feeling better soon :)

Loree said...

Get well soon. Someday I hope to take photos like you do. They are always so gorgeous.

Kathy said...

Hi Jientje, sorry to hear you are not feeling well, colds are no fun at all. I have been knocked out with a cold and sciatica after my weekend dishspotting, just getting on the computer after nearly a week and catching up. Wishing you well hugs, Kathy.

Bientje said...

Better get sick now than next week sis!
Big hug!
Your little sister

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive