About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weekly Winners, A Birthday

 

weeklywinnersnew

 

We had a birthday celebration for our daughter Patsy last weekend.

IMG_7841

IMG_7852

Patsy’s husband Geert. 
 IMG_7832

A little bit of Spring to decorate the table.

IMG_7882

Opening presents.

IMG_7873

 

IMG_7883

I think she liked her present!

IMG_7912

Old love never dies.

More Weekly Winners at Sarcastic Mom’s., better known as I am Lotus.

13 comments:

Danifred said...

I adore the last shot! What love!

Tara R. said...

Awww... the last shot is so sweet. Happy Birthday to your daughter.

Wanda..... said...

The photo of Patsy and her "old love", both with closed eyes...is so perfect!

The Retired One said...

Happy Birthday to her! You have a wonderful family (and cat!) :-}

Moonrayvenne said...

There is nothing like love & family on your birthday. Beautiful pics :)

moneythoughts said...

You have a beautiful family. Your daughter and son-in-law look like they could be actors. A very handsome couple.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Beautiful photos! Love the last shot!

Rachel said...

The expression on her face in the last shot is so beautiful and really says it all.

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

I absolutely LOVE that shot of Geert.

Maude Lynn said...

That last shot is precious!

Colleen said...

The last photo is simply the best, but I also love the little spot of spring on your table. I could use a little of that!

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

The photo with the cat is so sweet!

RA said...

Wishing your daughter a lot of joy and blessings as she steps into another year :)

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive