About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Weekend Reflections, Framed …

 

This is the river Maas in Dinant. The houses and their reflection are “framed” by the bridge and her shadow.

 

IMG_7586

Weekend Reflections is hosted by James at Newton Area Photo.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

The periphery perspective of this shot is great!

You can find mine here:
Weekend Reflection ~ Ghostly Images

VP said...

I've been there many years ago, on top of the rock. Great view and wondeful reflection.

eileeninmd said...

It looks like a beautiful place to visit. Your reflections are awesome. Well done!

Kat said...

This is a beautifully composed shot. Wonderful reflections on that lovely still water. Kathy

My name is Riet said...

Prachtige foto en reflectie. Grappig dat ik ook vaak foto's post van de Maas, hier heel vlakbij. Hij heet hier de Oude Maas en ik heb hem nog niet zo glad gezien.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

The framing is perfect. Beautiful shot.

moneythoughts said...

Beautiful picture. Lovely reflection.

Thérèse said...

It would be nice to be able to cruise the place!
Nice.

spacedlaw said...

Dinant is such a great place (I have some good memories of canoeing on the Lesse).

Robin said...

Gorgeous.

Colleen said...

Such a beautiful picture! Perfect for the reflections meme.

Dianne said...

stunning!
I love the curve in the railing
I love the entire scene

James said...

This is so nice. I wish that I was there to take pictures like this. Wonderful scene and reflections.

Serendipity said...

Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Outstanding. Your choice of angle and perspective is wonderful.

The Retired One said...

What an awesome shot...just wonderful!

kayerj said...

lovely framing--

Lindz said...

lovely shot... it's like the water is opening up for the sky

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive