About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekly Winners, Walking in the Snow

 

weeklywinnersnew

More pictures from our weekend in the Ardennes…

IMG_1368 
I snapped this one from the car. No no, I was not the one driving!

IMG_1393

We took less travelled roads to be able to pull over and take photos.  
 IMG_7099

 IMG_7115

 IMG_7323

The next day we made a long walk through the woods ...

IMG_7319

 IMG_7340

  IMG_7373

… and across the fields.

 IMG_7451

  IMG_7500

 

More Weekly Winners at I am Lotus, formerly known as Sarcastic Mom’s..

15 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

stunning pictures. We have not had very much snow here at all this year.

Wanda..... said...

Beautiful snow scenes, Jientje, the sheep pressed against the wire fence was special!

moneythoughts said...

Enjoyed viewing your photos as always.

Gattina said...

That reminds me our Christmas in Malmedy ! the same landscape and it had snowed too.

Suki said...

Beautiful pictures!! Snow is something we don't see/have in Malta.

Rob Siemann said...

Fantastic! Looks more like Alaska or Siberia

The French Bear said...

I love the sheep photo!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

jp said...

wow! so beautiful!!

Suburban Girl said...

These shots are just gorgeous. I love the curving lines in so many of them.

Colleen said...

These are all so beautiful, but the sheep makes me laugh! Love that one.

The Retired One said...

AWESOME winter photos...I loved all of these!!!

kayerj said...

breathtaking, I especially love the contrast of the copper colored trunks with the snow.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Do I write that everytime? Makes me almost wish we had a bit more snow this year. There is something magical about snow...if you are on holiday, can play in it or watch it from your window. Not so magical if you have to drive to work:)

Unknown said...

Great snow pictures - let it snow!

Susanne said...

Stunning, absolutely stunning! Love that sheep all of a sudden popping into the winter scenes. :v)

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive