About Me

My photo
Antwerp, Belgium
Welcome to the new, and improved version of Heaven in Belgium. I am Jientje. "Jientje", like the boys name Gene, followed by "chu"? "Gene-chu", that's how you pronounce my name. Yes!!!!That's it!! So now you know huh? I am an addicted blogger. I was born and raised and am still living in Belgium. Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and create new things, like this blog for instance. I am a mother,a grandmothe and a wife too! They say I'm a traveler, and a photographer. Well that's just what they say, I love to make pictures, but I am far from professional ... If my English is not perfect, that would be because it's my second language. I do hope you'll forgive me any possible misspellings or strange vocabulary ... Now, as a result of all of the above, I get way too little sleep and my days are always much too short!

Followers

Heaven is in Belgium

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday, Is Spring Coming Yet?

 

IMG_8324

16 comments:

Suburban Girl said...

From the looks of this photo...yes it is coming!

Moonrayvenne said...

What a beautiful picture! It makes me think that spring really is on its way! (((HUGS)))

Christie, Describe Happy said...

Funny how our minds are on the same topic! Lovely photo with the pink light and cheery looking ducks!!

Unknown said...

Soon, Sweetheart. Soon.

Wanda..... said...

Your lovely photo makes me think so, Jientje, but we still have over a foot of snow here!

Caution/Lisa said...

I heard birds singing outside my back door twice this week. Oh, yes it's coming!

Avril said...

Oh .. those are lovely colours!
Loved your previous post with all the photos of the same waters and boats - interesting to see the seasons!

Melli said...

When I first looked at this photo I thought it was a flooded street! I thought OH NO! What now!? But then I realized it's a canal! It's beautiful.

James said...

Great shot with great reflections. Spring will be here before long.

Gattina said...

Inform me when spring is there ! I give up !

Kathy said...

What an awesome photo Jientje, love those warm tones. yes! spring is here, we had a glorious spring day today, just hope it stays now lol. Kathy.

quilly said...

Looks like things are warming up some. Lovely photo.

The Retired One said...

Love love that pink sky and ducks!

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice scene. I can imagine it in the spring time.

Paz

spacedlaw said...

Lovely light, though.

Loree said...

It's coming here for sure - a bit too early I think.

What am I up to? Follow me on Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

    Blog Archive