Describe Happy has tagged me with the Kreativ Blogger award.
This time, the award comes with a request to list seven random things about yourself before passing it on to other bloggers.
It’s a good thing it does not say this needs to be stuff nobody knows about me yet. After three years of blogging it’s hard to come up with something new so I’ll just list seven things about myself and if you already knew, than you’re a faithful visitor!
- I’m not very tall. 1,53 m to be exact, I have no idea how much that is in feet?
- That’s probably why I love wearing shoes with high heels so much.
- I get these annoying sneezing spells from time to time when I sneeze like fifty times in a row.
- I’m addicted to my camera(s).( everybody KNOWS that!!!) Capturing moments has become a lifestyle, I don’t know what I’d do without my cameras.
- Usually I prefer coffee to tea, but when I’m ill, I find tea is a lot more soothing. That’s probably because of the sweetness of the honey I put in it.
- I love a sharp pencil to write with. I recently bought a set of new ones and I love them!
- I am left handed, give or take a few exceptions. I write with my right hand, but I use all my cutting knives in my kitchen with my left hand. It’s really funny but when I need a scissor I NEED to use my right hand again, can’t do it with my left hand!
I am going to pass the Kreativ Blogger award on to:
The Aware Writer: Because of his interesting tutorials.
Hip Chick photos: I always love her photos of harbors, boats and the beach.
Rebecca from the Dusty Cellar Shoots: Because of her inspiring photography.
Susanne at living to Tell the Story bestowed me with the happy 101 award:
All you have to do is:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know
1. Getting an award from a befriended blogger, it’s like getting a virtual hug.
2. The aroma of fresh bread baking in the oven.
3. Good music on the radio.
4. A handwritten recipe.
5. Fresh sheets on the bed.
6. Tea with lemon and lots of honey.
7. A beautiful blue sky, and some white fluffy clouds to add a little drama.
8. The birds on my feeder quarreling over their food.
9. Candles to light up a gloomy day.
10. A nice hot shower.
Oooh yes, and one more thing I’d like to say here. Thanks for all the well wishes you sent me in the comments yesterday. I’m already feeling a lot better today!
Linda from Linda Lu’s BTDT: She’s such a happy - even when she goes through a lot like she has lately - she still keeps that optimistic smile!